8 weeks Starting September 28th
Cost $260 +tax
*no membership required
Are you ready to take your game to the next level? Learn how to properly train outside of practice, to see the optimal athletic performance come game time. Lead by top personal trainers in the business who have all been part of elite-level sports and know what it takes to get to the top.
- Open to youth ages 12-16 years, with a maximum of 10 participants at any one time.
- Runs for 8 weeks starting Monday, September 14th to Wednesday, November 4th.
- Training Sessions take place Monday & Wednesday mornings from 6am-7:15am (1.25hr). If there is more interest, alternative days/times may be offered
Last day to register is Wednesday, September 23rd
What You Get:
- 16 training sessions lead by one of our elite personal trainers
- 2 sessions (1hr each) focusing on sport-specific nutrition with our highly skilled nutritionist. We recommend parents attend these sessions!
- Discounted membership rates at Fitness Inc, following the conclusion of this program if you choose to continue using the knowledge learned throughout.
- Discounted rates for 1-on-1 personal training with our coaches if you still need some guidance or that extra push.
|To be the best it takes hard work, not just in practice & games but off the court, field, or ice as well.
Why Sign Up?
- Learn how to combine practice and out of sports training to increase overall athletic performance
- Gain knowledge regarding different training protocols related to athletics, including Weight lifting, plyometrics, HIIT and cardiovascular endurance
- Stay in shape and lean while many sports are not having an actual gameplay season
- Be pushed to the next level by knowledgable coaches who have all put in those extra hours off the court or field in high-level sports
**For sign up or more information contact**
Fitness Inc front desk @250-417-4653